Hello everyone! Today I went with my mother to the Dolk Store AND Mandarake! We had a lot of fun, I love Dolk! They really like me, they think I’m cute!
1. Kamen Rider Fourze Foodriod (810円, less than 10 USD), Mandarake has a lot of second hand things. Wow I didn’t know things could get so cheap! They’re even cheaper if the box has been opened. What confuses me is…. The box is opened but… the item is UNTOUCHED. Second hand items in Japan are usually close to mint condition. Maybe a box may be important to a collector, but the item is still the same!!
2. Shirt for Markus! My mother spent a lot on his school boy clothing. Hmmm, but I got a cute sweater! It’s okay! Markus will look cool!
3. KAMEN RIDER METEOR! It was… 2300 yen (around 25 USD). DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GOES FOR ON THE INTERNET?! it was SUPER cheap because the box was opened. The UNOPENED version was 2600 yen (around 28 USD). But… The item was still untouched. Maybe it matters for collectors a lot…
4. MY SWEATER! I’m going to put it on now, it’s so comfy! All the women at the doll store said it really suited me and that I was really cute in it!
5. Okabe keychain. I don’t really know what this is… It’s for a phone, right?
6. Pants for Markus’ new outfit! Yey!
I’m so jealous! My mother and I really want to go to the Dolk Store with you, your mother, and Markus. It would be a lot of fun! Plus, I want my mother to buy me cute things too!